Change is never easy and many of us are willing to “put up with a lot” just to avoid the hassle. Why?
Avoiding confrontation or issues (we often think) keeps the stress down, confrontation to a minimum and lets us politely ignore the elephant in the room. In all honesty when it comes to change the first step is the always the most important.
“The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.” -Nathaniel Branden
Even though most companies know they can save more money by switching providers they instead come up with these excuses:
- I know I can save money elsewhere, but it’s just easier to stick with what I have.
- I really just don’t want to do the research or work, it’s not worth the effort.
- I see the great offers coming, but then something else distracts me and I forget about it.
We all have reasons for not making changes, however MOST OF THE TIME when we put in a little effort and maybe go outside of our comfort zones we can see big payoffs. For example if you knew that you were paying 2x the amount per month for the same services and often times equal or less quality, most of us would jump at the chance to make a change right? Maybe it’s time you do just that.
Here are just some of the benefits new clients of Universal Waste Management have shared with us recently after they made the SWITCH:
- “Up to 50% savings on my monthly bill.”
- “No hidden fees or cancellations fees for changing services.”
- “Excellent customer service that was available when I needed them, very accommodating.”
- “Why didn’t I switch earlier? It was worth the hour phone call and threats from my previous provider.”
Like the quote above says, the first step is awareness, just knowing that better options are available and willing to help should be worth a phone call right?
Give Universal Waste Management a call today at 855-276-9246 so that you can take that first step. What do you have to lose? Nothing.