At Universal Waste Management we believe that going green isn’t just a company initiative or slogan, but a way of life.
Doing our part to reduce waste and alleviate the need for so much paper has been a goal of ours for some time. As you know this is easier said than done, and in reality going paperless is difficult when regulations are in place that require organizations to keep records and documents over a period of time.
For example the Florida Department of Health’s Biomedical Waste Program requires all generators of biomedical waste to keep a record of waste pick-ups called “Manifests”.
- All biomedical waste management records shall be maintained for 3 years and shall be available for review by the department.
To go beyond (paperless), Universal Waste Management built an app that allows its customers to capture all the information required law by using a smart phone or tablet!
All the documents you need, now available at your fingertips.
- Customers now receive an email with a PDF of their manifest. They now have the luxury of printing out a single sheet of paper for the health inspector and their records or they can use our manifest archive at a later date.
- 24/7 access to “Your Documents”, with secured offsite storage. Our system also allows you to share access to these documents with co-workers by adding or removing them on the user side of our portal.
- No more unnecessary work trying to call and retrieve a missing manifest. In the unfortunate event of a disaster like a flood or fire your documents are always safe.
- Saving thousands of sheets of paper, ridding you of storage space that was used for manifests over the course of the 3 year period.
If you’re tired of keeping track of all the paperwork and want to experience the benefits of a paperless manifest system, give our experts a call at 855-276-9246 today. If you’ve been looking for another reason to go green, now you have it.